You have a business website and you want people to visit it and start getting clicks and clients from it. However, with time you realize that your business is not in the top search result and you don’t have many conversions.
It becomes frustrating when you find your website is not ranking on the first page on search engines. It is a common problem but can be solved by following a few steps. There are a few techniques that will help you rank your website faster.
Don’t worry, we are sure that after reading this article and using the below-mentioned techniques, your website will rank much higher in and short span of time. Let us discuss, how we can get the website to rank higher and faster.
- Use proper keywords: One thing you can do to improve your website ranking is to use keywords that are high volume, low competition keywords that have the potential to get ranked easily and faster. When you use low competition keywords, traffic will get directed towards your website. Add keywords 2 to 3 times on the pages. Use LSI Keywords. LSI Keywords, are keywords that are related to the main keyword and are semantically relevant.
- On-Page SEO: Optimizing web pages by optimizing title tags, content, internal links, and URLs. This will help search engines to understand your website and to earn organic traffic. It helps in increasing traffic, conversion rates, and ranking your website. Also, it will make the site load faster which is important to improving ranking. Use keywords at the beginning of the title, use proper meta Title, meta description, Google analytics, and webmaster, give proper alternative text for images, heading tags must be in order, and submit a sitemap.
- Word Count: The word count must be at least 300 and can go up to as long as 2000 words or more. The longer the content, the longer people will stay on the page. Hence, improve ranking in search engines. This is because search engines will perceive the page to have quality content. However, the content must be relevant, meaningful, and not repetitive.
- Mobile optimization: With the increase in the use of mobile devices for searching, it has become important to make websites optimized for mobile devices. Check if your website is rendering properly on mobile devices and loading faster or not.
- Yoast SEO Plugin: Use of the Yoast SEO plugin is recommended to rank your website in a short time span, as this optimizes your content, and guides you to write content that boosts ranking.
With all the above points you can see a visible improvement in website rankings in 3-4 months. If you want to take professional help then consult Vancoders well-known website designers in Vancouver Canada. Vancoders has a team of SEO experts, who have helped hundreds of clients to achieve high ranking in a short time and are available 24*7 for support.